Greeny Mind
Bine ai venit pe forum! Te rog sa te inregistrezi, sau daca esti deja membu al acestiu forum sa te conectezi. Multumesc!
Greeny Mind

Think Green!

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  CautareCautare  InregistrareInregistrare  ConectareConectare  

Distribuiţi | 

What planet should you rule?

In jos 
AutorMesaj
Diva
Moderator global
Moderator global

feminin Capricorn Numarul mesajelor : 682
Data de inscriere : 25/04/2009
Varsta : 24
Localizare : ~dark palace~

MesajSubiect: What planet should you rule?   Joi Iun 11, 2009 7:56 pm

You Should Rule Saturn

Saturn is a mysterious planet that can rarely be seen with the naked eye.

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone must delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has passed.

What Planet Should You Rule? <- link

damn..chiar planeta zodiei mele e Saturn Laughing...

...~Aishiteru The GazettE~...
...I wanna pe mine cuz i love you!...and because I need you!...and because I feel you right here, with me...

Why does your pain touch me so? Surely It's because I was afraid of repeating history and losing you!...
Sus In jos
http://night-fantasy.forumotion.net
north_will
Cool Girl
Cool Girl

feminin Balanta Numarul mesajelor : 260
Data de inscriere : 11/06/2009
Varsta : 24
Localizare : in panza timpului

MesajSubiect: Re: What planet should you rule?   Sam Iun 13, 2009 11:00 pm

You Should Rule Mercury

Close to sun, Mercury has very long days - and is rarely visible to the rest of the solar system.

You are perfect to rule Mercury, because you live for the present - and can truly enjoy a day that goes on forever.
Like Mercury, you are quick and elusive. Your wit is outstanding, and you can win any verbal sparring match.

Some people see you as superficial, but in truth, you just play many roles and have many interests.
A great manipulator, you usually get what you want from people. And they're happy to give it to you.

What Planet Should You Rule?
Sus In jos
vIntage.
Integrated
Integrated

feminin Pesti Numarul mesajelor : 75
Data de inscriere : 27/06/2009
Varsta : 26

MesajSubiect: Re: What planet should you rule?   Dum Iun 28, 2009 3:23 pm

You Should Rule Saturn

Saturn is a mysterious planet that can rarely be seen with the naked eye.

You are perfect to rule Saturn because like its rings, you don't always follow the rules of nature.
And like Saturn, to really be able to understand you, someone must delve beyond your appearance.

You are not an easy person to befriend. However, once you enter a friendship, you'll be a friend for life.
You think slowly but deeply. You only gain great understanding after a situation has passed.

What Planet Should You Rule?
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: What planet should you rule?   

Sus In jos

What planet should you rule?
Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
Greeny Mind :: DIVERSE :: Quizz-
Mergi direct la: